Hours of Operation:
Sunday to Wednesday 9 am – 3 am
Thursday to Saturday 9 am – 4 am
The Dakota Dunes Casino is located on the historical Whitecap First Nation, 20 minutes south of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, on highway 219. Located on a hilltop at the height of the South Saskatchewan River Valley Basin, the Dakota Dunes Casino offers a magnificent view to go with top-notch entertainment. The beautiful Vegas-style casino is sure to wow visitors from all over the world.
Our casino also excels in friendly, courteous service. Our traditional First Nations hospitality is unsurpassed anywhere. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask our staff.
- Over 80,000 sq. ft. including the large gaming floor, multipurpose room, and restaurant
- Over 550 slot machines and 14 table games
- Entertainment venue featuring great shows for up to 550
- Banquet facility for seating up to 450
- Over 400 employees
- Free Shuttle service from Saskatoon
- Free Valet parking
- Located next door to Dakota Dunes Golf Links